- Acest eveniment a trecut.
Curs Intensiv Engleza Pentru Turism
6 noiembrie 2017 9:00 - 17:00
One event on 7 noiembrie 2017 at 9:00am
To secure your booking, please contact us at [email protected] and send us all the details regarding the number of participants.
Please bear in mind that this is a course that can be adapted to pre-intermediate and intermediate-level students. In order to have a proper structure of the course, we will send in due time a need analysis sheet to all the participants. The participants will take a placement test prior to the beginning of the course, so that we should have balanced groups.
• This is an intensive English course for Tourism employees and employers, that will refine both your use of the English language and communication skills through text analyses, a wide variety of interactive and dynamic exercises and case studies, video watching and free discussions.
• Scope: Hotel, B&B employees, head of departments, restaurant managers, etc.
Location: Ora0 Hive, Brasov- Str. Razboieni nr.23 (or the client’s conference room)
Duration: 2 days (day 1: 9:00-5:00 p.m) – lunch break and 2 coffee breaks included)
day 2: 9:00 -5:00 p.m.)- lunch break and 2 coffee breaks included)
Cost: 150 euro/person (without VAT)
Group of minimum 4 students, maximum 10 students
Structure and Content
The course is structured into four major parts, that will be intertwined, so that complexity and diversity is present every day. The “magic four” is: Speaking, Writing, Listening/Comprehension and Reading/Comprehension
– Culture integration (customs, politeness, etc)
– Presentation skills
– Academic writing
– Grammar and vocabulary– common mistakes, tenses, phrases
– Report, letter, review writing
– Creative writing
– Specific vocabulary
Trainers: Getty Tatomir, founder of Ora0 School of Languages, co-founder of Ora0 Gallery (art space) and Ora0 Hive (cultural space), Head teacher of English, German and Spanish, with an experience of 10 years in teaching and managing the language school activity, former Quality Management System Internal Auditor at GSK-Europharm, External Auditor in QMS
Karolina Mezei: Private teacher at Ora0, with an extensive experience both in teaching English of all levels to adults and children and of using the English language in a business and formal environment.